- Promote our brands and products through the (digital) media channels with all stakeholders. Drawing up a global marketing strategy in line with the marketing objectives of our organization and translating this locally and regionally into concrete marketing actions in collaboration with distributors, product and sales managers as well as with other partners, participating in the development of attractive advertisements, exhibition stands, brochures and packaging
- Ensuring a regular flow of updates and information via the company website and other (social) media channels
- Communication management with potential suppliers for both print and digital publications
- Develop a strategy for the use of Google Adwords, Analytics or other social media such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Preparing, executing, coordinating and analyzing all online marketing and advertising activities
- Website optimization through SEO and SEA techniques
- Strengthen employer branding
- Coordination of customer-oriented e-mail marketing via CRM system
- Organizing / coordinating events / fairs / customer visits
- Managing and motivating other departments for the timely delivery of content
- Optimization and management of the marketing budget
- Supporting the sales team by creating product information in function of new markets and / or applications
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing with a strong focus on digital and have a proven track record in marketing management
- You have at least 3 years of practical experience as a marketing manager or as a member of a marketing management team, preferably in a B2B environment.
- You have a thorough knowledge of SEO & SEA, social media marketing as well as content / email marketing and Google Adwords.
- You have extensive experience with the use of common MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- You speak and write very fluently and correctly English and Dutch, additional good knowledge of French and / or Spanish or Arabic is an added value
- You have a sharp analytical and organizational mind that enables you to successfully complete any project together with the rest of the team
- You learn quickly, work in a very structured and methodical way and you know how to convey this to your colleagues
- You are a team player who is entrepreneurial, social and creative
- We offer you a challenge with a high degree of work autonomy, responsibility and room for initiative in a growing and financially healthy company.
- Depending on your experience and knowledge, you will receive an appropriate training, after which you will enter an exciting and varied position in an international environment.
- You will receive a remuneration package in accordance with experience, training and commitment.
Nutrex nv is a progressive supplier of high-quality raw materials and additives for the animal feed industry. As part of a Belgian family group with international activities, Nutrex develops and commercializes functional ingredients that optimize the nutritional qualities of animal feeds and improve animal performance in a cost-effective way.
Since its foundation more than 30 years ago, the group has invested extensively in research and development, so that solid technical support can be offered for its own product range of additives, premixes and feed materials. Through a network of distributors, Nutrex now markets this product range in more than 45 countries worldwide, which is why we are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to strengthen our marketing activities.
Will you be our next Technical Sales manager?
Do you recognize yourself in the above description? Are you the creative and innovative spirit who can take our marketing to a higher level?
Then be sure to send your CV and Motivation letter and who knows, you might be our new colleague tomorrow.Apply now!