Technical sales (80%)
- Support and grow sales of our specialty feed additives to your customer portfolio of feed mills and premix manufacturers, in Europe as well as in some export markets.
- Develop a good understanding of key nutritional customer needs and support these needs by creating and delivering nutritional value to our customer and our customer’s customer.
- Actively identify new leads, convert these to opportunities and sales to achieve the budget objectives for the assigned territories and across the entire product portfolio
- Develop your technical skills and expertise to ensure a competitive edge in applied animal nutrition
Business development & teamwork (20%)
- Contribute to the company development and achievement of growth ambitions through pro-active teamwork
- Pro-actively share market knowledge and best practices
- Pro-actively provide input to the product and R&D management team needed to strengthen the product portfolio, develop training and supporting material based on market trends and customer needs
- Ensure long-term value creation and strengthen the company image by building and maintaining a strong network with key influencers and other relevant stakeholders
- You have at least a Masters Degree in life sciences, preferentially in animal production and nutrition, veterinary medicine or equivalent through relevant industry experience
- You have a minimum 3 years’ experience of successful value-based sales in the animal feed industry, preferentially working with technical feed additives
- You have a strong commercial attitude, are motivated by results and are capable of working independently to achieve objectives
- You have natural networking skills and are a quick learner that plans and organizes time for optimal efficiency
- You are a genuine team player that proactively shares knowledge and experience to contribute to the development of the team and the company
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written. Fluency in Dutch may be a requirement, depending on the territory. A good working knowledge written and spoken of French, Spanish or other additional languages are a definite plus
- You have an excellent knowledge of common desktop applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Internet…)
- You are willing to travel internationally approximately 30% of your time
- We offer a competitive salary in line with experience, commitment and results, along with a package of fringe benefits
- We offer plenty of opportunities to work internationally and take up responsibilities in a solid and growing company
- Depending on your experience and knowledge, an adapted training program will be offered before stepping into an varied and challenging job in an international environment
- You get a position that reports to the Belgian headquarters located in Olen, near Herentals
- Otrzymujesz stanowisko, które podlega centrali belgijskiej w Olen, niedaleko Herentals
Nutrex nv is a leading producer and supplier of specialty ingredients for the feed and flour milling sectors. As part of a Belgian privately owned group, Nutrex develops and produces nutritional and technical ingredients for use in animal feed and flour milling products that it markets worldwide through a network of distributors.
Since the foundation nearly 30 years ago the group extensively invests in research and development, to ensure continuous product innovation and to provide a high level of technical support, so that customers are able to achieve an optimal yield in their specific application.
For Nutrex’ specialty feed additives business, the R&D focus is on development of products that contribute to improved gut health and feed digestibility thereby achieving a better yield in animal production.