Which cookies and why?
- When you visit and/or use our Website, we place cookies or use similar technologies with which we collect and process personal data about you. Such cookies and similar technologies consist of the following
- You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address privacy[at]nutrex.eu. If you are still not satisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Data Protection Authority. For more information, go to www.dataprotectionauthority.be.