Nutracid | Acidifiers
Optimizes gut health throughout the entire GI tract
The Nutracid brand covers a range of slow-release acidifiers to modulate the microflora by controlling the growth of harmful bacteria and improving gut health.
The force within
Nowadays, with the increased demand for antibiotic-free diets in animal production, producers are continuously looking for safe and natural alternatives. It is well known that organic acids are able to promote to a healthy gut by modulating the intestinal microbiota through their bacteriostatic and/or bactericidal effects, thereby controlling the growth of harmful bacteria.
The Nutracid product range consists of well-balanced combinations of organic and inorganic acids and their salts, with or without the addition of essential oils.
The Nutracid range is characterized by a proprietary targeted slow‑release technology. The active components are embedded in a matrix of vegetable triglycerides and are only released when these vegetable fats are degraded by the fat‑degrading enzyme lipase, which is secreted by the pancreas. This allows for a gradual release of the active components thereby ensuring effectiveness throughout the entire gastrointestinal tract.
Nutracid’s key distinguishing benefits:
- Improves performance
- Modulates the intestinal microbiota
- Increases resistance against pathogens
- Strategic component in ABF production
Nutracid’s key distinguishing properties:
- Active components released throughout the entire GIT
- Not aggressive towards other feed ingredients
- Free-flowing properties enable fast and homogenous blending in feed
- Effective in young and older animals
- Lower dosage needed compared to free acids
- Safe and easy to handle